Over the past decade, the High Museum of Art has initiated a series of local, regional, and international partnerships that redefined a new role for museums and their resources.
Together with local and regional colleges and universities, the High shares a commitment to the study of works of art and the integration of the arts in education. The High’s college and university affiliate program allows for the sharing of resources to further integrate of the arts into educational curriculum, and the opportunity for students and faculty to draw on the High’s exhibitions, collections, programs and staff expertise.
Current college and university academic affiliates:
- Brenau University, Gainesville, GA
The High has established academic affiliations with a number of schools in the Atlanta area. These collaborations allow for the sharing of resources to further integrate visual arts into educational curriculum.
Current K through 12 academic affiliates:
- Atlanta International School, Atlanta, GA
- The Galloway School, Atlanta, GA
- Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Atlanta, GA
- The Howard School, Atlanta, GA
- The Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- The Westminster Schools, Atlanta, GA