Make a Difference for Art in Atlanta
You are invited to join the Circles, the foremost membership levels at the High Museum of Art.
The Circles draws together a select group of distinguished individuals who share an appreciation and passion for the arts. As a Circles member, you will experience the High as few can through exceptional benefits, such as invitations to our exhibition opening celebrations, access to special curatorial talks, and tours geared specifically to your interests.
Support from the Circles is at the heart of our ability to sustain the High’s mission and offer a variety of world-class art experiences to meet the needs of our region’s diverse population. Your Circles contribution enables the High to share the transformative power of art with fifty thousand schoolchildren on field trips and inspire thousands of people participating in family, teen, and adult programming.
The Board of Directors invites you to play an integral role in furthering the High’s mission by joining the Circles of the High today.
In appreciation of your support, you’ll receive the following benefits and privileges reserved exclusively for the Museum’s foremost supporters.
To learn about our exclusive Circles membership level curated for young professionals ages thirty to fifty, visit Circle Salon.
$1,850–$2,999 (all but $360 is tax-deductible)
- Invitation to the Annual Dinner honoring Circles members
- Private evening previews and receptions featuring special exhibitions or aspects of the permanent collection
- Guided tours of special exhibitions
- Unlimited free admission for up to two adults and their children or grandchildren, ages seventeen and under, to all Museum collections, special exhibitions, and monthly Friday Jazz
- Reciprocal membership benefits at nearly nine hundred of North America’s finest art museums
- Twelve free one-time guest passes
- One complimentary Family or Dual membership per year to share with a friend
- A direct Circles phone line for concierge assistance with special requests and other VIP services
- Advance notice and priority registration for the annual Wine Auction and Gala
- One complimentary Caregiver benefit (a caregiver may accompany you and/or your children when visiting the Museum)
- Recognition in selected Museum publications
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop
- 10% discount at Twelve Eighty – Inspired Dining
- Discounted parking at Arts Center Way garage
- Discounts on selected tickets to the Alliance Theatre and Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Subscription to the Museum’s member magazine and monthly e-newsletter
$3,000–$4,999 (all but $415 is tax-deductible)
All Circle Member benefits plus:
- Invitation to visit one of Atlanta’s premier private art collections
- Additional private viewings, curator-led tours, and receptions
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue
$5,000–$7,999 (all but $490 is tax-deductible)
All Circle Supporter benefits plus:
- Invitation to the annual Benefactors Luncheon with key Museum leaders
- Opportunity for a private exhibition tour for you and up to eight guests
- Special behind-the-scenes opportunities
$8,000–$12,499 (all but $490 is tax-deductible)
All Circle Benefactor benefits plus:
- Invitation to domestic travel opportunities with special access to private collections and guided tours
- Two complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Fifteen guest passes